CLASS DETAILS:- • 10 Week 2 Hour Pottery Courses
Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 7.00 - 9.00 pm Wednesday afternoons 1.00 - 3.00 pm
12 students per class (FULL)
• These classes are very popular and can only be joined by putting yourself on the waiting lists. Please see below for more details on how to join.
• Cost £8.50 per class. Total £85.00 payable at start of each term in full by post-dated cheque, bacs or cash. Materials are extra and the cost of each item varies from approximately 25p - £25.00 depending on size of work and type of clay. Larger sculptural items may be more.
• 2 Hour Taster Session - 10.00 am - 12.00
Saturday 17th February 2018 - Small Animal
Cost £35.00 per person (10 SPACES - 8 left)
• 3 Hour Themed Workshop 1.30 pm - 4.30
Saturday 17th February 2018 - Creative Coiling
Cost £45.00 per person (8 SPACES - 8 left)
• One Day Animal Sculpture Workshop
9.30 - 12.30 am - Lunch - 1.30 - 4.30 pm
Saturday 10th February 2018 - Large Animal
Cost £125.00 per person (5 SPACES - FULL ) This class is now full. You are welcome to go on a waiting list for cancellations or to be told details of next workshops dates.
• 2 and 3 Hour Glaze Workshop
1.00 pm - 3.00 pm or 1.00pm - 4.00pm
Saturday 10th March 2018 - Glazing
Cost £25.00 or £35.00 per person (8 SPACES- 8)
For more details and images of work created on the ceramic workshops please click on the link below.
ABOUT THE CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS:- Maggie and Tracy jointly run group pottery classes and workshops for adults at their studio in Waddington, just outside Lincoln. The courses specialise in the hand-building techniques of coiling, slabbing, modelling and sculpting. There is plenty of free parking near the workshop and refreshments are provided. The structure of each session will enable each individual to explore the medium of clay at their own pace and create personal themes or follow set projects. The workshops provide a complete clay experience.
Please note that we do not offer throwing courses.
HOW TO JOIN THE GROUP CLASSES:- The group classes are very popular and are run on a membership system. Existing students have priority to renew their spaces at the end of each term, therefore only a few slots are available for each class at the beginning of a new term. To join you must first put yourself on the waiting lists by contacting us on the email link below and provide us with the following information. This can be copied and pasted in to your email.
3. Telephone Number
4. Waiting lists you would like to be put on.
( Tuesday Eve 7 - 9 pm, Wednesday Afternoon 1 - 3 pm, Wednesday Eve 7 - 9 pm)
5. If applying for more than one person, please indicate if you would accept a single place, or if you only want to join together. ( Single, Join together)
You may put yourself on all three waiting lists if you wish and we shall contact you when a space becomes free. We keep a precise date related record of all people on the waiting list and as soon as a space becomes available for a new term, we offer it to the person at the top of the list. I will then give you one week to confirm and then pay for the class, before it is offered to the next person. Things do change during the year and a space may become available in a matter of weeks, but sometimes it can be several months or longer. Details of waiting list figures are shown below and are updated regularly. Please inform us if you no longer wish to be on our waiting list and rest assured that all you personal information will never be passed on to another party.
For more information about the classes visit our frequently asked question page on the link below.